Intellocopia is a boutique Firm providing consulting, acquisition and enforcement services with respect to various forms of Intellectual Property Rights.
- type of Trademark which includes but is not limited to a logo, a name, a slogan, a tagline, a label, a trade dressing or a combination thereof; and
- class of Trademark which includes goods and/or services;
- nature of Trademark which includes associated mark, series mark, collective mark and certification mark
Our services include:
- Trademark availability search:Conducting a multi-jurisdictional search and delivering customised reports on availability of any given mark.
- Trademark watch: Performing a periodic search with respect to a given mark under a given class at the Trade Marks Journal, preparing a report on possible conflicts and intimating the same to the clients. Issuing a cease and desist notice.
- Filing trade mark applications before the Indian Trademark Registry and under Madrid Protocol;
- Prosecution of Trademarks including Response to Examination report; Attending hearing notices and Annuity (Renewals);
- Filing oppositions/ rectifications/ revocation petitions;
- Appeals before the Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB);
- Infringement Proceedings;
- Drafting and registering Registered User Agreements, Assignments and change of Ownership.
- Creating awareness about need to protect a brand and various classifications available for registration of a good/service. Walking the client through the Filing and Prosecution procedure.
- Timely updates on the status of application